To get started you'll need:
- an iPhone with iOS 14.0 and above (not sure of what you have? check here to confirm) + the iOS IKEA app.
- or an Android device with Android 9.0 and up (to check the Android version go to your Settings > About phone > Android version) + the Android IKEA app.
Already have the app on your phone? Follow these steps:
- Open the IKEA app.
- You can get into the design experience either from the Home tab or the Search tab – in both cases, just scroll down and tap the blue banner.
- You'll see two introduction screens that provide more information on what you’ll be able to do. To move forward, tap Next then Let's go!
- Choose the room you’d like to design. Allow the app to take pictures and record videos when prompted.
5. You'll find yourself in the capture flow. Follow the guidelines displayed on your phone’s screen.
Not happy with your scan? Please check the article How can I improve my scan?