Do you want to furnish your space or redesign it? With our new experience you can do it yourself, virtually!
1. Design your own space
From picking the right color to finding the best placement, we understand that seeing the new furniture you want already in your space would make everything easier. With our mobile app you can! Capture your space, erase unwanted items, and redesign it to your heart’s content – simply using your mobile device or computer.
What exactly will you be able to do with your capture?
- Remove your existing furniture – no heavy lifting required!
- Add and swap new furniture from the catalog.
- Add wall art from the catalog.
- Add accessories: vases, lamps, plants etc.
- Skip the measuring – items added to the room are sized to scale.
What you won’t be able to do?
Since this is a new experience, there are certain features we don’t support (yet).
- Seeing your space from different angles – while the app creates a multidimensional image of your space, viewing it from different angles won’t be possible.
- Adding items we don’t have in the experience catalog, yet, including textiles (e.g. curtains, pillows, blankets, duvets, tablecloths), pendant lamps.
- Adding wall mounted furniture and accessories (shelves, curtain rods etc.).
2. Play with one of our 50+ virtual showrooms
Good news for all IKEA showroom fans: now you can create your own! Just choose one of room images – no scanning required.
- If you’re looking for inspiration, choose one of the furnished rooms. You'll get a predesigned room where you can swap items marked with pins.
- Would you rather start with a blank canvas? Select one of the empty rooms.